Damien Foundation India Trust employees have full satisfaction and dedication to work for a cause like Leprosy and Tuberculosis in public health. Those who are looking for careers with Damien Foundation - the right place for professionals who want to utilise their educational skills and experience to serve persons affected by Leprosy and TB medically, socially and thereby uphold their rights, dignity to create a Leprosy & TB free India.
To be part of us kindly check for job vacancy, online jobs and send your updated resume to email@example.com. We thank you in advance for your interest with Damien Foundation. We will get back to you once your application is processed. Thank you!
1. Office Assistant
Our project office in Delhi requires a person for the post of “Office Assistant”.
Position: Office Assistant
No. of position(s): 1
Work location: Delhi
Educational Qualification: Graduate with Computer Knowledge
Experience: Minimum one year experience as Office Assistant
- Computer knowledge in data entry, excel and word etc.
- Email correspondence, registering of tapals & despatch work
- Maintenance of Inventory & electronic items, office records, vehicles & building upkeep
- Take care of purchases, bank work, postal, Courier, bill payments etc.
- Organizing meetings / arrangements
Remuneration: Commensurate with Qualification and Experience (Rs.15000/- to Rs.17000/-)
2. Lab Technician
Our project office in Nellore requires a person for the post of “Lab Technician”.
Position: Lab Technician
No. of position(s): 1
Work location: Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience required. (Experience in working with NGOs is preferable).
- Collecting processing and reporting of samples
- DOTs providing to TB patients
- Knowledge to work with microscope
- Maintenance of all record work and printing of reports (manually + digitally)
- Good English reading and writing skill
Remuneration: Salary will be in the range between 12,000/- to 15,000/- based on the qualification and experience.
Last date of application for all the above vacancies: 25th Jan 2022